Ranch French Bread Pizza

Wow has this month been flying by.  I have wanted to get something up all week.  I have been working on several things for you!  One is this gooey pizza perfect for a cold Friday night in.  This could also be called Leftovers Pizza.  I used leftover spaghetti sauce, left over chicken, leftover Green Goddess Dressing and a loaf of frozen french bread that had been in there for a week or two.  This would also be an easy appetizer to serve for Super Bowl Parties!  It qualifies as Ooey Gooey Gourmet. 
Sorry the pics are not award winning. I blame my lighting along with the dark cutting board and dark baking pan.  I am steadily improving that skill but these are a bit drab in my opinion.  When I make this again, and I will be making this again....!  I will update with something more impressive.



Ranch French Bread Pizza

1 loaf french bread
1/4 C unsalted butter, room temp
1/2 C pizza sauce
2 C shredded mozzarella
3/4 C ranch dressing (Leftover Green Goddess Dressing?)
garlic powder to taste
Basil and Oregano to top
Parmesan to sprinkle over top
Pizza topping of your choice- pepperoni, ham, chicken, bacon, onions, peppers, olives, green onions, mushrooms, etc...(I used left over chicken sliced thin)


1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.  Slice your french bread lengthwise. Spread each side with 2 TB butter and then sprinkle with garlic powder. Spread 1/4 C of the pizza sauce on each bread.


2. Mix mozzarella and ranch in bowl, split between two breads and spread over pizza sauce.


3. Top with Basil and Oregano, meat of your choice. Sprinkle with a little Parmesan.  Place on baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden. Remove from baking sheet and slice to serve.
 

PS- Do I have any MN followers? What was your temperature this morning where you are? Here you ask? -29 actual temperature. Currently it has warmed up to -17. Where are my kids you ask? At school! Crazy MN people....crazy. To say I am longing for summer would be a major understatement.


Today's recipes where brought to you by, inspired or adapted from:   Saved by the Egg Timer: Original

3 comments:

  1. Can I just say, YUM!! The photos are amazing, cannot imagine how much more my mouth would salivate if the lighting was better!
    This will be Sunday's dinner! Thank you!!!

    White Lake, MI
    12 degrees and -6 with the wind chill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Mother of Abraham that looks divine! I love cheesy yummy things like this and it is perfect for a big party! It was 5 here this morning and should get up to 50 tomorrow. Stupid weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, I could totally make these and I think I have everything on hand too!

    ReplyDelete